Terms and Conditions
Last updated: December 10, 2019
NOTICE: These Terms and Conditions of Use are legally binding. It is your responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully prior to purchase, use, or access of any of our products, including online resources.
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the giftandgarnish.com website (the "Service") operated by Gift and Garnish ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks and service marks are owned by and property of Gift and Garnish or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should we choose to do so, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately.
(1) You may use our intellectual property with clear and obvious credit back to our site, as well links back to the page where the materials, designs, images, text, quote or post is located when it is appropriate to do so. However, you may never claim any of our intellectual property as your own or your unique creation, even with attribution.
ONLINE EDUCATION INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Any and all materials, paid or free, that You access on this or any related domains that contain our Offering are under the sole ownership or licensed use of Gift and Garnish
To be clear, we own our page and everything on it. You are not allowed to reproduce any part of our website(s), program(s), product(s), service materials or related communications.
You are only receiving a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license for non-commercial use only in order to access any content or materials in the Offering you have paid for or opted to receive. If You exceed the scope of this license, as determined by a legal authority such as a court of law or the Trademark Trials and Appeals Board, you have committed infringement in a manner that materially harms us, and we have the right to seek damages and/or an injunction to remedy the situation until we are made whole.
- Access the Offering or Service that you purchased for Your personal use (if additional members of Your team need to access the Offering, You must purchase additional Offerings at one per each team member)
- Download and/or print any Offering or Service materials that you purchased for your personal use in your business (if additional members of Your team need to download and/or print any materials from the Offering, You must purchase additional Offerings at one per each team member)
You may not:
- Re-sell or trade Your access to the Offering or Service
- Share the Offering or Service with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted in to receive it
- Reprint or republish any of the Offering or Service, in part or in whole
- Distribute any of the materials contained in the Offering or related materials and/or communications as your own, otherwise known as stealing
- Reproduce and tweak any part or whole of the Offering for distribution as your own work
- Claim ownership or use over any of Our intellectual property without Our prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos and more; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of the Offering (and its related communications and materials)
- Use our Offering or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s)
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
AVAILABILITY, ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Gift and Garnish.
Gift and Garnish has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Gift and Garnish shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.